Dean's Casing Service
CONTACTS: Dean Goforth 405-379-3495, cell 405-997-8200, home 405-379-3527. Evertt Maynard 405-997-8498. Kevin McGuire 918-308-0308. Mike Grove 405-997-9844. Debbie Boyd 405-997-8434.
We use hydraulic tongs that are manufactured by Eckel, Farr, and Foster, and have the capability to turn from the smallest tubing thru 20 inch pipe.
We are equipped with tongs that have a hydraulic backup tong integrated for use in many applications such as pulling and running tubing and casing on work over rigs.
Handling tools range from small tubing elevators and spider bowl combinations to 500 ton spider and slip combinations.
Our fleet of laydown machines is capable of running with either a mouse hole stinger pole or a false pole, and is equipped with up to 24 inch buckets.
* Casing jacks that are rated to pull 750,000 pounds, and up to 9 5/8 pipe.
* Volant CRT tools which are setup to run on top drive rigs, and we have the adapters to change over to basically all drill pipe connections.
* Drawworks brand mud fill tools that can be run off top drive rigs or conventional hook type rigs (Kelly Rigs)
* Available clean and drift crews that will clean, drift, and talley all sizes of casing.
* We have torque turn systems manufactured by both Farr Wincat and Connection technologies.
We currently have locations in:
Deer Creek (Lamont) OK.